In Ad360, a Line Item contains settings allowing Ad360 to know which audiences to target and display your advertisements to, such as the audience geolocation, their characteristics, and which creative asset to show them.
It's up to you to decide how you want to organize your line items. You might create a line item for each specific advertisement target or regrouping several targets in one line item.
To manage Line Items, use the following pages in Ad360:
- Line Item Dashboard
- Description: the Line Item Dashboard page lists all line items in your account.
- URL: https://console.ad360.media/lineitems/
- Line Item Creation
- Description: the Line Item Creation page allows you to create a new line item under one of your campaigns.
- URL: https://console.ad360.media/lineitems/new
- Line Item Overview
- Description: the Line Item Overview page displays the data for a specific line item.