In Ad360, a Site List regroups websites that you can include or exclude when you are setting your line items targeting options.
A site list of websites that should be included is called a White List.
A site list of websites that should be excluded is called a Black List.
To manage Site Lists, use the following pages in Ad360:
- Site Lists Dashboard
- Description: the Site Lists Dashboard page lists all site lists in your account.
- URL: https://console.ad360.media/sitelists/
- Site Lists Creation
- Description: the Site Lists Creation page allows you to add a new site list to one of your advertisers.
- URL: https://console.ad360.media/sitelists/new
- Site Lists Overview
- Description: the Site Lists Overview page displays the data for a specific site list.