This article explains how the Campaigns Dashboard page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Dashboard") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("Campaigns") is highlighted in orange.
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. The "Create Campaign" button will redirect you to the Campaign Creation page.
7. The "Add Creative" button will redirect you to the Creative Creation page.
8. The "Add Segment" button will redirect you to the Segment Creation page.
9. This field indicates the advertiser for which you want to see the campaigns list. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed. Clicking on one of these advertiser names will reload the page with the list of campaigns for that advertiser.
10. This search bar allows you to quickly filter the table entries based on exact or partial names.
11. This table lists all campaigns under the selected advertiser (see item 9). The table includes the following values for each campaign: Id, Name, Start Date, End Date, Budget, Frequency Cap, Pacing Cap, Status, Date Created, Last Updated. On the right-most column ("Line Items"), you have a link that redirects to the Line Items Dashboard page for this campaign.
Clicking on the Campaign Id, will redirect you to the Campaign page, where you'll see its details and the Line Items that belong to it.