This article explains how the Creatives Creation page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Create") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("CREATIVES") is highlighted in "orange".
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
The following fields are the information Ad360 needs to create your Creative and set its properties according to your business goals.
7. Creative name: This is how you want to name your campaign.
8. Creative Size: Select from the list the size of your creative. This size has to match the dimensions of your creative asset. Creative Size will determine which inventory spots are available to distribute your ads.
9. Redirect URL: This is the URL address of the webpage where you would like to redirect the internet users that click on your ads.
10. Upload your creatives: Upload your creative asset. Note that this file will be reviewed by Ad360 and can be rejected if it doesn't respect the Ad360 T&Cs and guidelines.
11. Clicking the "Return to Dashboard" button will cancel the Creatives creation process. You will be redirected to the Creatives Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Creatives Dashboard).
12. Clicking the "Save Creative" button will validate the Creative creation. You need to have entered valid entries in the Creatives Creation fields (see items 7 to 10) to be able to click this button. Upon clicking, the Creative will be added under the selected Advertiser (see item 6) and you will be re-directed to the Creatives Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Creatives Dashboard).