This article explains how the Segments Creation page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Create") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("SEGMENTS") is highlighted in "orange".
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. Advertiser Selector: This field indicates the advertiser under which the segment should be created. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed.
The following fields are the information Ad360 needs to create your Segment and set its properties according to your business goals.
7. Pixel Event name*: This is how you want to name your segment.
8. Event Type: Select from the list the type of event that best defines the nature of your segment. The segment is created from all the users that will encounter your event.
9. Pixel Event group*: Enter the name of the group you'd like the segment to belong to. Pixel Event groups are used to make it easier for you to analyze your segment data.
10. Clicking the "Return to Dashboard" button will cancel the Segments creation process. You will be redirected to the Segments Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Segments Dashboard).
11. Clicking the "Save Pixel Event" button will validate the Segment creation. You need to have entered valid entries in the Segment Creation fields (see items 7 to 9) to be able to click this button. Upon clicking, the Segment will be added under the selected Advertiser (see item 6) and you will be re-directed to the Segments Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Segments Dashboard).