This page explains how the Ad Account Overview page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to: Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the name of your agency.
5. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities.
6. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names or IDs.
7. The "Create Advertiser" button will redirect you to the Advertiser Creation page.
8. This displays the aggregated data for all advertisers that belong to this agency, giving you an overview of your activity with several key metrics, such as: Impressions, Clicks, Media Spend, eCPM, eCPC, CTR.
9. The graph displays the overall data for all advertisers that belong to this agency. You can switch between hourly or daily graphs. The top-right drop-down menu allows you to select different time frames for the graphs. There are sliders buttons on the left and right of the graph to switch between various metrics such as impressions, clicks and media spend.