This article explains how the Advertisers Dashboard page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Dashboard") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the name of your agency.
5. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("Advertisers") is highlighted in orange.
6. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
7. The "Create Advertiser" button will redirect you to the Advertiser Creation page.
8. This search bar allows you to quickly filter the table entries based on exact or partial names.
9. This table lists all advertisers under your agency. The table includes the following values for each advertiser: Id, Name, Status, Date Created, Last Updated. On the right-most column, you have Actions including "View" and "Edit".
Clicking on the Advertiser Id, will redirect you to the Advertiser page, where you'll see its details and the list of Campaigns that belong to it.
You can activate or deactivate the Advertiser right from its table line using the "Status" toggle. When the "Status" toggle button is in the right position (button colored in orange), it means the Advertiser is Active.