In Ad360, an Advertiser is an entity that regroups a number of campaigns, as well as creative assets, segments, and other settings.
It's up to you to decide how to group your advertisers and campaigns. You might create an advertiser for all the campaigns you need to run for a particular client. Or you might create separate advertisers for different product lines or divisions.
Advertisers have the following fields:
- Name: the name of your advertiser.
- Status: Active or Inactive. Being inactive prevents the advertiser from having any running campaign.
To manage Advertisers, use the following pages in Ad360:
- Advertiser Dashboard
- Advertiser Creation
- Description: the Advertiser Creation page allows you to create a new advertiser in your account.
- URL: https://console.ad360.media/advertisers/new
- Advertiser Overview
- Description: the Advertiser Overview page displays the data for a specific advertiser.