This article explains how the Advertisers Creation page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Create") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("Advertisers") is highlighted in "orange".
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. Type in this field the name of the new advertiser you want to create.
7. Clicking the "Return to Dashboard" button will cancel the Advertiser creation process. You will be redirected to the Advertiser Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Advertisers Dashboard).
8. Clicking the "Save Advertiser" button will validate the Advertiser creation. You need to have entered a valid name in the entry field (see item 6) to be able to click this button. Upon clicking, the Advertiser will be added to your account and you will be re-directed to the Advertiser Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Advertisers Dashboard).