This article explains how the Segments Dashboard page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Dashboard") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("SITE LISTS") is highlighted in orange.
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. The "Create Site List" button will redirect you to the Site Lists Creation page.
7. Advertiser selector: This field indicates the advertiser for which you want to see the site lists. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed. Clicking on one of these advertiser names will reload the page with all site lists for that advertiser.
8. This search bar allows you to quickly filter the table entries based on exact or partial names.
9. This table lists all site lists under the selected advertiser (see item 7). The table includes the following values for each site list: Id, Name, Type, Site Count, Status, Date Created, Last Updated.
Clicking on any site list "Id" value will redirect you to the Site List page, where you'll see its details.