This article explains how the Site Lists Creation page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Create") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("SITE LISTS") is highlighted in "orange".
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. Advertiser Selector: This field indicates the advertiser under which the site list should be created. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed.
The following fields are the information Ad360 needs to create your Site Lists and set its properties according to your business goals.
7. Site List name*: This is how you want to name your site list.
8. Site List Type: Select either "White List" or "Black List". By default, "White List" is selected. If you attach a "White List" to a Line Item, only ads on these websites will be delivered. If you attach a "Black List" to a Line Item, all websites from the list will be excluded and no ads will be delivered on those websites.
9. Site List group*: Enter the name of the group you'd like the site list to belong to. Site List groups are used to make it easier for you to analyze your site list data.
10. Upload: Browse on your computer to select a CSV file containing the list of websites that you'd like to add in the new Site List. The file should contain the domain names (e.g. example.com, ad360.media) separated by commas or line breaks.
11. Clicking the "Return to Dashboard" button will cancel the Site Lists creation process. You will be redirected to the Site Lists Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Site Lists Dashboard).
12. Clicking the "Save Site List" button will validate the Site List creation. You need to have entered valid entries in the Site Lists Creation fields (see items 7 to 10) to be able to click this button. Upon clicking, the site list will be added under the selected Advertiser (see item 6) and you will be re-directed to the Site Lists Dashboard (for more details about this page, visit this Help Center detailed article: Site Lists Dashboard).