This article explains how the Creatives Bulk Import Summary page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("BULK IMPORTS") is highlighted in orange.
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. Advertiser selector: This field indicates the advertiser for which you want to see the import report. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed.
7. The "Add Creative" button will redirect you to the Creative Creation page.
8. This search bar allows you to quickly filter the table entries based on exact or partial names.
10. This table lists all creatives which were included in your bulk import and state whether they were successfully added. If there was an issue, you can quickly identify which creatives didn't get imported.