This article explains how the Line Item Dashboard page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Dashboard") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("LINE ITEMS") is highlighted in orange.
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. These are the IDs of the parent entities (in this case Advertiser and Campaign). You can click on the icon at the right of the ID to easily copy the ID value.
7. The "Create Line Item" button will redirect you to the Line Item Creation page.
8. Advertiser selector: This field indicates the advertiser for which you want to see the line items. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed. Clicking on one of these advertiser names will reload the page with all line items for that advertiser.
9. Campaign selector: This field indicates the campaign for which you want to see the campaigns. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of a campaign. A drop-down list with all campaigns belonging to the selected advertiser that match your entry will be displayed. Clicking on one of these campaign names will reload the page with all line items for that campaign.
10. This search bar allows you to quickly filter the table entries based on exact or partial names.
11. This table lists all line items under the selected campaign (see item 9). The table includes the following values for each segment: Start Date, End Date, Budget, Frequency Cap, Bidding, Creative Weighting, Max Bid, Status, Date Created, Last Updated, Details.
Clicking on any line item "Id" value will redirect you to the Line Item page, where you'll see its details.