This article explains how the Creatives Bulk Import page is structured and what you can do from this page.
All names and data in this page have been replaced with dummy data for privacy purposes.
1. This is the navigation menu. Click on any section to access its pages. The active page ("Bulk Import") is signaled by the white color.
2. Help button widget. Click here to leave a support ticket, which will be sent directly to the Ad360 support team (powered by Zendesk).
3. At the bottom of the left navigation menu, there are 4 shortcut icons which will direct you to the following pages (from left to right): Home, Reports, Help Center, Logout.
4. This is the "Quick Navigation Header", which allows you to quickly move to specific sections and related entities. The section you're currently in ("CREATIVES") is highlighted in "orange".
5. The "Smart Search Bar" allows you to search for any type of entity by inputting exact or partial names, or exact IDs.
6. Advertiser selector: This field indicates the advertiser for which you want to import creatives. Clicking on this field allows you to type the partial or exact name of an advertiser. A drop-down list with all advertisers matching your entry will be displayed.
Bulk Import & File Guidelines
7. Creative Zip File: This includes a "Choose File" button that allows you to select a file with the ".zip" extension on your computer. This zip file should follow these rules:
- For the import to function, the chosen file has to be a valid compressed file with the ".zip" extension.
- The ".zip" compressed file cannot be more than 100MB. If you have a high quantity of creatives to upload, separate them in several groups, such that each ".zip" file is below the 100MB size limit.
- The compressed zip file has to contain exactly 1 folder per creative that you'd like to import.
- The creative folders should be at the root of the compressed zip file (all creative folders zipped together, and not enclosed in a folder which would itself be zipped).
- Each creative folder has to contain a "manifest.json" file with the following structure:
"version" : "1.0",
"title" : "Your Creative Name",
"description" : "Your Creative Description",
"redirect" : "https://www.example.com",
"source" : "index.html",
"backupgif" : "backup.gif",
"width" : "970",
"height" : "250",
"creativetype" : "html5"
- The file indicated as "source" in the manifest.json file should be present in the folder and will be used as the main creative asset.
- You need to have a creative backup file in the gif format, with the same name as what's indicated under "backupgif" in the manifest.json.
- Your main asset dimensions have to match the width and height indicated in the manifest.json.
- In case your html creative requires other assets such as png or jpeg images, they should all be present in your creative folder.
8. Clicking the "Return to Dashboard" button will cancel the Bulk Import process, even if you had already chosen a zip file. You will be redirected to the Creatives Dashboard.
9. Clicking the "Bulk Import" button will proceed with the Creatives Bulk Import. For this step to be successful, you need to respect the guidelines described above.