You may be faced with a situation where you just created a campaign, you created one or more line items within it and uploaded some creatives, but are puzzled as to why the campaign is currently not spending.
This article will give you a clear checklist to verify that all necessary conditions are met for your campaign to deliver.
Checklist for a campaign to be able to spend
- The campaign status should be "ACTIVE"
The campaign status is indicated in the right-most settings tile. If it is inactive, you can simply activate it by clicking on the top-right status switch button (see screenshot below).
- The campaign start date should be set to before today and the campaign end date should be set to after today.
- The budget should be higher than the total amount of spend since the campaign start date.
- The campaign should belong to an active advertiser.
- The advertiser should belong to an active account which approval status is "APPROVED".
- The campaign should contain at least one active line item that has a start date before today and an end date after today.
- There should be available budget left at the line item level (for more information on relations between campaign budget and line items budgets, please refer to this article: Budget Allocation between Line Items in a Campaign
- There should be at least one creative associated to a running line item (active, current dates, available budget).
If you've verified these conditions and still can't identify why your campaign is not spending or have issues fixing the problem, please create a ticket for the support team: https://support.ad360.media/hc/en-us/requests/new