LogBook and Log Entries Features Description
In ad360 there is a quick way to leave notes on any object, which can then be accessible for other users: the LogBook.
The LogBook is a collection of notes, called Log Entries, which are entered by users on objects such as advertisers, campaigns, line items, creatives, segments or site lists. You can access the
On each object page, there is an icon on the right-most position of the action bar to enter a new Log Entry.
Upon clicking, a text zone appears where a user can enter their notes.
Once you click on "Save Log Entry", your notes will be saved, along with your username and timestamp in the object Log Entries.
Click on the button on the left of the object name to access the list of Log Entries for this specific object:
All Log Entries can be found in the LogBook section (accessible through the left-pane NavBar).
In the LogBook, you can search for specific keywords to find notes related to certain objects or containing the searched terms. You can also filter Log Entries by User, Advertiser, Object type, or Object Name to easily find Log Entries left on a specific object or group of objects.
How to make the most of Log Entries
Power users can use the Log Entries and LogBook features to facilite communication and information sharing within teams:
- Inform colleagues of changes that have been made on certain objects.
- Discuss amongst colleagues about changes suggestions, or debate or possible modifications.
- Ask colleagues why certain parameters have been set in a certain way.
- Save a certain settings value to remember in the future where it was.
- Flag objects which will need more attention in the future.
- Flag objects for which there is a risk of under-delivery or bad performance.