This article explains how the Account page is structured and what you can do from this page.
You can get to this page by clinking on your Account name from the Accounts Dashboard page.
The page is composed of two sections:
- The top section that allow you to enter and edit information related to your account, and is itself composed of 3 tabs:
- Business Information
- Customer Service
- The bottom section is used to onboard external accounts, such as the Google platforms.
Account, Business and Customer Service Information
These information are the single source where you can manage your information. This information will be used for External Accounts if you integrate 3rd party systems, such as the Google accounts.
External Accounts integration
There are 2 possibilities for Google On-boarding Execution :
First option : 1-click button to do the whole process at once:
Upon clicking on the button, the table below will be updated automatically in seconds as the following steps are automatically executed by API:
- Create a Merchant Center account
- Create a google ads account
- Populating the company business information and billing across accounts
- Send a link request from Merchant center towards the google ads account
- Approval of the link request in google ads account
- Start procedure for website claim
This whole process is automated, and there is just one last step to do, which is the site verification.
Second Option: step by step
Allows to create or link accounts for each step individually.