When you connect your Facebook account to Ad360, the connection will only be valid for 60 days. This is a security measure implemented by Facebook to ensure that you only keep connections to 3rd party apps in a limited amount of time if you don't renew this link.
This means that once every 2 months, you'll need to refresh the link between Facebook and Ad360 to make sure the connection stays alive and Ad360 can keep on helping you manage your Facebook ads and bring you the bast value possible.
In order to avoid any disruption, we recommend that you always refresh this link before it is expired. There is nothing preventing you from refreshing the link in advance; on the contrary this is a best practice.
We will send you emails when you're 1 week away and 1 day ahead from the expiry date to remind you to refresh this link.
Here is the procedure to refresh the link between Ad360 and your Facebook Ad Manager account:
- Open the Ad360 App for Shopify
- Go to the Settings page
- Scroll down to the Facebook Ad Account section
- Click on "Refresh Link" (or "Connect to Facebook" if the link ahas already expired)
- You will then be redirected to a page within Facebook
- Log in with your Facebook account, and click "Yes" to allow Ad360 to access your Facebook advertising data (this is necessary for Ad360 to perform its campaigns managements actions and provide value to your business)
- Once you've agreed, you will be redirected back to the Ad360 app for Shopify page, where you should be seeing the Status "Linked" and the new expiry date.
If you have any difficulties during this process, please chat with us or email email@example.com and we will help you!